It is the hope of staff that all students develop leadership qualities at school which will assist them to flourish well beyond their school years.
Opportunities at Playford College include:
* Student Representative Council member. Two students are elected from each class and meet to discuss improving student life and facilities at the College. Meetings are co-ordinated by a staff member
* Social Justice member. Two students are elected from each class and this group discusses ways of helping others in the community
* Captains and Vice Captains. Four senior students who are elected by peers and staff assist with varied roles including ceremonial occasions
* House Leaders are elected for Sports Day and other times
* Library and Sports Shed Monitors assist with the Library and Sports Shed
* Different students lead prayer and perform recitations in a daily basis
*Older students act as buddies to younger children.
* Senior students participate in organising activities for Younger students during break time